Title: Emperor Tomato Ketchup
Indie Rock, Post Rock
|5||Slow Fast Hazel||3:53|
Alto Saxophone – Ray Dickarty
|10||Emperor Tomato Ketchup||4:37|
|11||The Noise Of Carpet||3:05|
|13||Tomorrow Is Already Here|
Vibraphone, Guitar [Second] – John McEntire
|D-UHF-CD11||Stereolab|| Emperor Tomato Ketchup (CD, Album)||Duophonic Ultra High Frequency Disks||D-UHF-CD11||UK||1996|
|D-UHF-CD11R||Stereolab|| Emperor Tomato Ketchup (CD, Album, RE, RM + CD + Ltd, Num, Obi)||Duophonic Ultra High Frequency Disks, Warp Records||D-UHF-CD11R||UK, Europe & US||2019|
|D-UHF-D11||Stereolab|| Emperor Tomato Ketchup (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Yel)||Duophonic Ultra High Frequency Disks||D-UHF-D11||UK||1996|
|D-UHF-D11||Stereolab|| Emperor Tomato Ketchup (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Duophonic Ultra High Frequency Disks||D-UHF-D11||UK||1996|
|AIN 23007||Stereolab|| Emperor Tomato Ketchup (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Elektra ||AIN 23007||Russia||1996|
- Arranged By [Strings], Electric Piano [Wurlitzer], Organ [Vox], Vibraphone – Sean O'Hagan (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 5 to 7, 10, 12)
- Engineer – John McEntire (tracks: 4, 8, 10, 12, 13), Paul Tipler (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 5 to 7, 10, 12)
- Management [Perkily Managed by] – Pikey, Sheri Hood
- Producer, Mixed By – John McEntire (tracks: 4, 8, 10, 12, 13), Paul Tipler (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 5 to 7, 10, 12), The Groop
- Strings – Mandy Drummond, Marcus Holdaway, Meg Gates, Sally Herbert
- Synthesizer [Analogue], Electronics, Maracas, Tambourine – John McEntire (tracks: 4, 8, 10, 12, 13)
- Vocals, Percussion [Supercussion], Bass, Guitar, Organ [Vox, Farfisa], Synthesizer [Analogue], Electronics, Electric Piano, Tambourine, Vibraphone – Andy Ramsay, Duncan Brown, Laetitia Sadier, Mary Hansen, Morgane Lhote, Tim Gane
- Written-By – Sadier, O'Hagan (tracks: 3), Gane
This is the SRC version (see matrix).
the WEA Olyphant version is here: Stereolab - Emperor Tomato Ketchup
Tracks 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10 & 12 recorded at Blackwing Studios London.
Tracks 4, 8, 10, 12 & 13 recorded at Idful Music Corp Chicago.
Perkily Managed by Pikey and Sheri Hood.
Sleeve at Trouble with assistance from Frank & Bettina.
All songs published Copyright Control.
Percolator published by Copyright Control / Sony Music Publishing.
Elektra Entertainment Group. A division of Warner Communications Inc., a Time Warner company.
℗ & © 1996 Elektra Entertainment Group, a division of Warner Communications for the United States and WEA International for the world outside of the United States excluding the United Kingdom.
Released in a standard jewel case with clear CD tray and a 4-page booklet with credits.
- Barcode (Text): 0 7559-61840-2 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 075596184021
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): [Specialty 'S' Logo] 2 61840-2 SRC01 ARC M2 S2
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2V2B
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [Specialty 'S' Logo] 2 61840-2 SRC01 ARC M2 S2
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2V2A
- Record Company – Warner Communications Inc.
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Wea International
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Copyright (c) – Wea International
- Recorded At – Blackwing Studios
- Recorded At – Idful Music
- Glass Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Sony Music Publishing