Johnnie Taylor - Eargasm FLAC
|1||You're The Best In The World|
Arranged By – David Van De Pitte, Rudy RobinsonWritten-By – Norma Toney
|2||Pick Up The Pieces|
Arranged By – Don Davis , Wade MarcusWritten-By – Don Davis , Fred Briggs, Kent Barker
|3||It Don't Hurt Me Like It Used To|
Arranged By – Don Davis , Wade MarcusWritten-By – Herbie Ross, Perry Jordan
|4||Don't Touch Her Body (If You Can't Touch Her Mind)|
Arranged By – David Van De Pitte, Rudy RobinsonWritten-By – Don Davis
|5||Somebody's Gettin' It|
Arranged By – Rudy Robinson, Sonny SandersWritten-By – Chico Jones, Clarence Colter, Don Davis
Arranged By – George Worrell, David Van De Pitte, Don Davis Written-By – Al Vance, Don Davis , Harvey Scales
|7||Running Out Of Lies|
Arranged By – David Van De Pitte, Don Davis , Wade MarcusWritten-By – Perry Jordan
|8||I'm Gonna Keep On Loving You|
Arranged By – David Van De Pitte, Don Davis Written-By – Don Davis , Richard Morris
|9||Please Don't Stop (That Song From Playing)|
Arranged By – Don Davis , Wade MarcusWritten-By – Don Davis
- Arranged By [Background Arrangements] – Robert (Bobby) Eaton
- Backing Vocals – Brandy
- Bass – William (Bootsy) Collins, David Hood, Michael Henderson
- Coordinator [Album Coordination] – Brian Spears
- Coordinator [Music Coordinator] – Eli Fountain
- Drums – Jerry Jones , Richard (Pistol) Allen, Roger Hawkins, Zackary Slater
- Engineer – Don Davis , Jerry Masters, Jim Vitti, John Pritchett, Ken Sands
- Engineer [Remix] – Don Davis , Ellis E. Bishop
- Guitar – Bruce Nazarian, Don Davis , Emmett Smith, Glen Goine, Jimmy Johnson
- Horns, Alto Saxophone, Soloist – Eli Fountain (tracks: A5, B3)
- Horns, Strings – Carl Austin's Strings (tracks: Carl Austin And The Detroit Fisher Theater Strings)
- Keyboards – Barry Beckett, George Worrell, George Roundtree, Melvin Griffin, Rudy Robinson
- Producer – Don Davis
United Sound Systems, Detroit, Michigan
Muscle Shoals Sound Studios, Alabama
Johnnie Taylor's vocals recorded at:
Sundance Studios, Dallas, Texas
© 1976 CBS Inc. / ℗ 1976 CBS Inc.
Manufactured by Columbia Records
CBS Inc. / 51 W 52 Street, New York, N.Y.
A1, A2, B2: © Copyright 1976 by Groovesville Music (BMI) & Conquistador Music (ASCAP).
A3, A4: © Copyright 1975 Double Sharp Music (ASCAP) Under U.C.C. © 1976 by Double Sharp Music.
A5, B1, B3: © Copyright 1976 by Groovesville Music (BMI).
B4: © Copyright 1967 Groovesville Music (BMI) Under U.C.C. © 1976 by Groovesville Music, Inc.
All administrative rights for Groovesville Music and Conquistador Music controlled by Screen Gems-Columbia Music, Inc. and Colgems Music Corp. respectively
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): AL 33951
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): BL 33951
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched ["o" & "B" stamped]): o T1 AL33951-1B F/W SJN B
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched ["o" & "B" stamped]): o T1 BL33951-1B F./W SJN B
- Rights Society (A1, A4 to B4): BMI
- Rights Society (A1 to A4, B2): ASCAP
- Price Code (Spine): X698
- Produced For – Groovesville Productions, Inc.
- Recorded At – United Sound Systems
- Recorded At – Muscle Shoals Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Sundance Studios, Dallas
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Record Company – CBS Inc.
- Published By – Groovesville Music
- Published By – Conquistador Music
- Published By – Double Sharp Music
- Published By – Groovesville Music, Inc.
- Published By – Screen Gems-Columbia Music, Inc.
- Published By – Colgems Music Corp.
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute