Jean-Claude Risset - Mutations FLAC
- Clarinet – M. Arrignon (tracks: A2)
- Composed By, Liner Notes – Jean-Claude Risset
- Conductor – M. Decoust (tracks: A2), M. Philippot (tracks: B2)
- Ensemble – N.O.P. (tracks: B2)
- Flute – R. François (tracks: A2)
- Musician [Chef Opérateur] – J. Mallet (tracks: A2, B1), R. Buttin (tracks: B2)
- Percussion – J.-P. Drouet (tracks: A2)
- Piano – C. Roqué Alsina (tracks: A2)
- Soprano Vocals – I. Jarsky (tracks: B1)
Mutations was commisioned by GRM and realized in 1969 at Bell Laboratories.
Dialogues tape realized at Centre Universitaire de Marseille-Luminy.
Inharmonique tape realized at IRCAM.
Moments Newtoniens tape realized at IRCAM.
℗ 1978 INA-GRM
Come with insert (complete updated GRM catalogue).
- Other: Y
- Distributed By – WEA Filipacchi Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – INA-GRM
- Recorded At – Bell Telephone Laboratories, Inc.
- Recorded At – Studios IRCAM