Performer: B.T. Express
JC 36333, 36333
Genre: Funk / Soul
|1||Does It Feel Good|
Written-By – W. Hall Jr.
|2||Have Some Fun|
Written-By – C. Ward
|3||Give Up The Funk (Let's Dance)|
Written-By – C. Ward
Written-By – M. Durio
Written-By – B. Blue, G. Shury, R. Rokeo
|6||Better Late Than Never|
Written-By – J. Rasool
|7||Heart Of Fire|
Written-By – P. Henderson
Written-By – M. Brown
|JC 36333||B.T. Express|| 1980 (LP, Album)||Columbia||JC 36333||US||1980|
|UVPR-10134, OTLCD-5306||B.T. Express|| 1980 (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||Octave Lab, Octave Lab||UVPR-10134, OTLCD-5306||Japan||2018|
|JC 36333||B.T. Express|| 1980 (LP, Album)||Columbia||JC 36333||Canada||1980|
|JCT 36333, 36333||B.T. Express|| 1980 (Cass, Album)||Columbia, Columbia||JCT 36333, 36333||US||1980|
|CABLP 5002||B.T. Express|| 1980 (LP, Album)||Calibre, PRT||CABLP 5002||UK||1980|
- Alto Saxophone, Flute – Carlos Ward
- Arranged By [Horns, Rhythm, Strings], Conductor, Synthesizer, Keyboards – Gary Scott
- Arranged By [Horns] – Carlos Ward (tracks: A4)
- Arranged By [Rhythm, Vocals] – B.T. Express
- Art Direction – Sid Maurer
- Bass, Lead Vocals – Jamal Rasool
- Concertmaster – Marcy Dicterow
- Design – Cindy Brown
- Drums – Buddy Williams
- Drums [Additional] – Tyrone "Turkey" Govane (tracks: A4)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ben Wisch, Doug Grinburgs (tracks: A4), Karl Westman, Matthew Weiner (tracks: A4), Michael Ruffo
- Executive Producer – Fred Frank
- Guitar, Lead Vocals – Rick Thompson
- Illustration – Edwin Herder
- Keyboards [Additional] – Howard Westley "Butch" Stevens, John Adams (tracks: A4)
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Wesley "Pike" Hall, Jr.
- Management – King Davis, Norby Walters
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mixed By [Additional] – Gerry Block, Michael Hutchinson (tracks: A4)
- Percussion, Vocals, Artwork By [Cover Concept], Other [Wardrobe Concept] – Dennis Rowe
- Photography By – Kwame Brathwaite
- Producer, Arranged By [Rhythm, Vocals] – Morrie Brown
- Recorded By [Additional] – Gary Skardina
- Recorded By [Horns, Strings] – Ryan Ulyate
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Alan Meyerson, Gary Chester
- Tenor Saxophone, Vocals, Other [Wardrobe Concept] – Bill Risbrook
Produced for Mighty M Productions
Recorded and Mixed at Counterpoint Studios, N.Y.C.
Additional Recording at Music Grinder Studios, L.A.
Additional Mixing at The Hit Factory, N.Y.C.
Additional Mixing at Sigma Sound, N.Y.C. [A4]
Mastered at Sterling Sound, N.Y.C.
© 1980 CBS Inc. ℗ 1980 CBS Inc. / Manufactured by Columbia Records / CBS Inc.
℗ 1980 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
ASCAP [A1, A2, B1, B4]
BMI [A3, A4, B2, B3]
Released approximately in early 2000s.
Glossy cardboard sleeve with re-scanned and reproduced original sleeve, resulting in blurry typeface.
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): AL 36333
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): BL 36333
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A): AL-36333-3A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B): BL-36333-3A
- Barcode: none