Arnold Dreyblatt - Resonant Relations FLAC
|1||Twentyfive Chords In Twentyfive In Ninety Four Variations|
Engineer, Edited By, Mastered By – Jörg HillerFortepiano [Miniature Princess Pianoforte], Bass [Excited Strings Bass] – Arnold DreyblattSounds [Sinewaves] – Konrad Sprenger
Bass – Malachy RobinsonCello – Kate EllisCommissioned By – Crash EnsembleEdited By – Jörg HillerEngineer [Recording] – Dave SlevinEnsemble – Crash EnsembleFlute – Susan DoyleHarpsichord, Keyboards – David Adams Mastered By – Rashad BeckerPercussion – Steve Kelly Trombone – Roderick O'KeeffeViola – Lisa GrosmanViolin – Deirdre Moynihan
- Composed By – Arnold Dreyblatt
- Design – Project Projects
- Executive-Producer – David Lang, Julia Wolfe, Kenny Savelson, Michael Gordon
- Management [Label Manager] – Alec Hanley Bemis
- Production Manager – Annie Chen
- Public Relations [Publicity] – Allegra McBane
℗&© 2008 Cantaloupe Music, LLC. Made in USA.
Track 1 edited at Choose, Berlin. Recording: Westland Studios, Dublin. Mastered at Dubplates & Mastering, Berlin. "Resonant Relations" was commissioned by Crash Ensemble with funds from the Irish Arts Council. This CD was made possible in part by a grant from: The Irish Arts Council.
Track 2 engineered, edited and mastered at Choose, Berlin. Composed for the 25th anniversary of Gelbe Musik, Berlin. Originally issued in a numbered CD edition of 25 in 2006 by Gelbe Musik, Berlin.
Special thanks to Donnacha Dennehy, Ursula Block, Jörg Hiller, Yoshiko Chuma, Natasha Lohan, Volker Straebel.
Dedicated to Gerald Dreyblatt.
Released in a six panel gatefold cardsleeve.
- Barcode: 7 13746 30462 1
- Matrix / Runout: ATOZM52129/B S1
- Made By – Atoz Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cantaloupe Music, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Cantaloupe Music, LLC
- Edited At – Choose Studio, Berlin
- Recorded At – Westland Studios
- Mastered At – Dubplates & Mastering
- Engineered At – Choose Studio, Berlin
- Mastered At – Choose Studio, Berlin